RSS
email

So where do I get my info from?

So yeah, where DO I actually get my information from another persons computer? Well, that actually has a very simple answer. You see, every p2p client justifies a folder, (its almost always named "shared") in which shortcuts of all the data you downloaded in the network can be accessed from somewhere in your computer. So there it is, simply look for your "shared" folder hiding somewhere in the program files (depending on what operating system you are using)

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Ben said...

Just thought I'd just provide a little more info on sharing folders between computers on the same network, and how to do it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9OXY-hlmPs&feature=fvw

Windows, by defualt already has a shared folder, this video explains how to make use of it :]

Post a Comment

 

Friends